We are looking to hire a Production Lead that has a flair in production management for the brand's collections, dedicated and passionate in planning and execution, able to liaise with supplier and is constantly innovative to push boundaries.
PRODUCTION LEAD JOB SCOPE:
• Liaising closely with manufacturers and having a good relationship with suppliers.
• Sourcing new fabrics for design team.
• In charge in fabric order from supplier.
• Overseeing garment development process in and out.
• Responsible for the whole sampling process including the sampling timeline, shipping samples, fabric selection, colour selection, and size spect.
• Responsible to make sure that invoices are received and payment are clear.
• Make sure of the correct product labelling.
• Monitoring bulk production and ensure bulk production runs smoothly.
• Planning the production timeline.
• Prepare any necessary document for suppliers in order to ease the process.
• Deciding quantity breakdown to produce, sizing chart approval and negotiate cost price with suppliers.
• Responsible in preparing the product detailing for marketing purpose, and all channel usage.
• Suggesting on selling price.
• Preparing model samples for the marketing to shoot.
• Managing stock take during stocks arrival.
• Preparing the stocks distribution lists for all channels.
• Preparing Delivery Order for all channels.
• Handling stocks delivery to all channels.
• Managing defect items.
The Mimpikita team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative, inclusive and fun-loving team. With a big mission, big dreams and bigger hearts, we’re looking for great, like-minded people to join us - to chase dreams, create magic and be fearless to explore the possibilities! If this position sounds like you- kindly apply to join us!2021-05-31|||Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur. |||Creative Design||||||pfa4XjHx9wFUK-vy|||FULL_TIME|||MYR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false