1. Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
2. Develop strategies, create, execute and manage marketing campaigns / programs and the creative design across print and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of the brand.
3. Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and create reports with analysis on how to best roll out the next campaign.
4. Supervise marketing materials, editorials and other forms of marketing collaterals to establish and maintain consistency in product branding.
5. Organize, manage and assist on events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
6. Assist with the production, pricing and new product launches and work closely with the creative design team.
7. Develop new business opportunities and create more partnerships and collaborations.
8. Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items.
9. Liaise with celebrities and influencers to further expand the brand awareness and partnerships potential.
10. Liaise, coordinate and manage relationships with all related partners and vendors on marketing campaign execution and to strengthen the brand positioning.
11. Be a person in charge of managing digital marketing – related campaign execution and ensuring
the best implementation by liaising closely with vendors.
12. Manage and monitor the website performance, suggest and liaise closely with developers and execute ways to improve it.
13. Manage BNPL partnerships for necessary updates and ways to improve the performance.
14. Lead necessary weekly and monthly meetings with marketing executive and relevant departments, delegate tasks and ensure all tasks are executed accordingly.
15. Report directly to all directors and on necessary updates related to the success of marketing campaigns and other relevant updates.
1. Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business or related major
2. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
3. Understanding of trends and an ability to respond and adapt fast and respond to results and
4. Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
5. Team working skills
6. The ability to manage and allocate budgets
7. Experience with and an understanding of market research
8. Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
9. An ability to think strategically and come up with marketing campaigns
10. Have an instinctive feeling about future product concepts
11. Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
12. Ability to travel as needed
13. Proactively working across the organization to drive results and achieve objectives
14. Ability to establish productive relationships and maintain credibility with customers and vendors
15. Proficiency using everyday office software programs
16. Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
The Mimpikita team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative, inclusive and fun-loving team. With a big mission, big dreams and bigger hearts, we’re looking for great, like-minded people to join us - to chase dreams, create magic and be fearless to explore the possibilities!2021-10-31|||Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur. |||Marketing||||||8LmBM.wgV6D6P0~8|||FULL_TIME|||MYR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false